We are capable of recreating any timber profile/moulding up to a size of 300mm x 150mm. This includes anything from a simple dressed board up to a complicated moulding.
Our staff are well trained and very knowledgeable, collectively possessing around 50 years of experience in processing timber.
Please contact us for a quote on all your timber-processing needs.
Architraves & Skirting Profiles
Any Timber Moulding Profiles
Standard & Castellated Battens
- Door Jambs - Reveals - Sills - Decking - Sarking - Panelling - Fascia -
Below are some examples of what we are capable of but are not limited to
Two Leadermacs & 1 SCM
- Our primary timber-moulding machines.
- Maximum machining size 300mm x 150mm in-feed.
- One machine purchased in 1995 and still produces a perfect finish.
- Two machines purchased within the last 3 years and are of the most up-to-date technology available for creating timber mouldings.
- All 3 machines are capable of processing thousands of lineal metres of timber per day.
Paul Optimizing Docking Saw
- Computerised machine best suited for large runs that require the timber to be cut to a certain length.
- Eliminate timber defects with a laser eye.
- Program multiple different lengths as required.
- Capable of producing a high volume of production.
Stenner Saw Band
- Cuts timber to size with minimum kerf, making it suitable for further machining or kiln-drying.
- change thickness and/or width of timber.
- Use to create bandsawn face on weatherboards / T&G Panelling
- Maximum size 250mm x 100mm.
- Produces a factory finish tongue-and-groove on the ends of flooring pieces to lock timber flooring on all 4 sides.
- Ideal for high-priced flooring, reducing unnecessary wastage
Template Maker & Knife Grinder
- Template maker is a computer-controlled machine that carves out plastic templates to the required timber profile.
- This template is then placed into the knife grinder, which follows the template (similar to how a key is cut) and grinds the steel knife to the timber profile.
- The steel knives are then set into timber-moulding machines (SCM1 & Leadermacs) which in turn create the timber moulding.